Rejoice
An eventful day;A burden released;New anticipations;New toys;Freedom;Good Luck!I'm out of the dungeon soon!Dear xxx,I hope one day, you will finally hear the truth.I hope one day, you will finally see the light.I hope one day, you will meet the right person who show you your true self.I hope one day, you will learn to be kinder to those who truly deserve it.I hope one day, you will learn to be more forgiving.I hope one day, you will learn to listen with your heart.I hope one day, you will learn to differentiate the truth and what's not.I hope one dayThe day when we may meet againIn years to comeI will be able to remember you with more fondnessMore gratitudeAnd perhaps in that very instantAll the wrongs done Would be Forgiven.xxxAre you the type who is ready to forgive, but never forgets; Or the sort who can forget, but never forgives?I'd rather learn to do both. What about you? Pity the one who's still trapped in your own mirror of self-righteousness.