Misconstrued
The invention of language - Bane or Boon?
Broken communication - Sometime true intentions are misconstrued by words or messages wrongly represented by another party.
When you work so hard, wanting to change things for the better, an accusation is the worst form of gratitude.
Maybe there is something wrong with me. My messages always go across wrongly.
I'm sorry for causing any unintentional hurt. But i guess you will never understand. How could you, when I have been through your stage, but you have not even been to mine. Yet so wildfully insist i am doing all i can to hurt you. Maybe when you grow up, see things from my point of view, then will you be able to wipe away the childlike hatred and wildfulness. If i really mean any harm, there are many more things i could do in my capacity. But i only want the best for everyone.
I think i should not stay long enough to feel worse. I can never be happy or satisfied like the others. Because i am not the others. One's happiness can never be measured using another.
I did not come to ruin your life. I know i can never do enough to make you see the point. Perhaps somebody else can do the job better than me. Let that someone fill my shoes. I hope you will be happier this way, now, and future. You have been selfish all your life. Allow me to be selfish for once.
I hate hypocrites, so i do not wish to be one.
Time to pack up.