Please organise my life
Can you recognize what this is? Ha. A Pug's tale (pun intended).
Isn't a pug one of the cutest things on earth! Especially so with their curly tails.
On a more serious note, It's seriously time i do something about my life now. It's getting nowhere, and i need to snap out of my whole depression. It's killing me.
I need to find the old me.
Think Happy thoughts. Eat Happy food. Breathe Happy Air. Hang out with happy people. Look at happy images. Buy happy things. Think happy Thoughts.
Be happy.
Is it THAT difficult? Sometimes it take a small sacrifice in order for one to be happy. Am i willing to risk that? and take that one step?
I need to think.
But i'm too drained to think.
somebody please think for me.
Please organise my life. I'm tired of making all the wrong decisions.
Darns. Think Happy Thoughts!