Are you happy?
It's been a long while. Yes. I keep putting off doing a lot of things. So what have I been doing all this while? Seriously, I feel l'm living in a dream at times. Time just passes me by, slipping though the loose grip of my hand.
There are so many things I want to accomplish. But I've failed to do so. I wonder if given a second chance, will I grab the opportunities?
Living life is simple. Living a life of your own, is a different matter altogether. What do I want out of my life? My expectations are simple. I wish to be kept happy. And to do that, you need to be surrounded by happy people, happy things, happy thoughts. Sounds overly simplistic? Ha. But I realise that is the only way one can be real happy. Well i guess that is what most people crave for, actually. And how difficult is that? It's really simple actually. But more often than not, we complicate everything. Our expectations pile above each other, creating thick layers of blinding perceptions. And suddenly, simple happiness seem so far from grasp.
And when all the bubbles of fantasy burst, what's left behind, are just broken souls, empty shells.
Sigh. Sounds melancholic huh? That's how I feel sometimes. When reality doesn't quite paint the ideal picture u longed to see. Perhaps I should learn to redefine what happiness really means to me. Can happiness be taught? Then teach me, please.
Are you happy?
"Happiness is an emotion associated with feelings ranging from contentment and satisfaction to bliss and intense joy." - Wikipedia
What do you want out of your own life?