Going on a strike...
WTH am i bloggin right now?I have tons of papers staring at me in the face; my palm is stained with the overflowing red ink from the pen; my tummy still hurting from the never-ending stomach flu.Args.I hate the kind of life i am leading now. Falling sick every now and then. I don't even know what I am sick from. Or sick of.How can the stupid stomach catch a flu as and when it feels like it? Damnz. And it doesn't help that they are having some kind of stupid noisy staged celebration opposite my house. It's practically a live karaoke in my face. In Hokkien. ARGHSSS.I feel like going on a strike. Emotionally, mentally, physically. Maybe my health is protesting as well.Sigh. Monday again tomorrow. The inevitable has to come no matter what. Face it, and finish it!Haiz. Why is it not Friday after Sunday?