Farewell, and welcome
Had my last holiday of the year with a group of friends that I've known for the longest time - near to 18 years (since primary school)! Woah, I feel old. Of course we did not spend the entire 18 years together closely, but still we took the effort to meet up for special occasions and birthdays. Though during some years we did drift apart, having our own groups of friends in our individual circles, we still ultimately met up in Uni. Fate does have a queer way of working, intertwining lives, merging and separating them. And now, we all have certain mutual friends as well. Hopefully another 18 years down the road, i will still be reminiscing times spent with these childhood friends.
Am slightly burnt from the swimming during the trip. Pity I did not get to do other water activities. Oh and I just realised how PS one of my friends is! Gosh , certainly win hands down!Lady28 and your yo-bo, you two are not that PS afterall! heh heh.
Another 2 more days to Christmas, and another 9 more days to 2008. The festive mood is certainly rather quiet for me this year. Guess there isn't anything really much exciting for me to look forward to. It's just another flip of the page in the calendar, or rather of the new calendar, that's all.
In case I don't feel like writing anytime soon, I shall say it first:
Goodbye 2007,
Hello 2008.