sorry
Dear Brownie,I'm sorry. For not being able to help you alleviate your pain.For not bringing you to the doctor earlier.For not being attentive to your needs earlier.For favouring Napoleon over you.For indirectly causing your pain, and ultimately your death.Maybe, perhaps, if I had not brought you to the doc, you might not have given up on the X-ray table.Maybe, perhaps, if I had given you medication, you would recuperate on your own.Maybe, perhaps, if I had not fed you with all the unneccessary treats, you would not have had the bloating.Maybe, perhaps, if I had not been the one taking care of you, and if you had not been in my house, you would have lived a much better life.I'm Sorry.I hope you would be able to run freely on the green windy grassland over the rainbow bridge.Go and run free with Caramel, mynah bird, star-tortoise, tortoise, red-belly frog, crabs and the many fish lost in our home over the past years.