Comforting moments
Sheeesh...The cough bug is back in action again! That cursed durian is darn lethal! ARghs.

Finally passed by the Donut Factory at Raffles City yesterday, and witnessed the queue..Haha I might just have the urge to join them in one of my crazy mood days.
I don't really have a sweet tooth..but I just can't resist trying decent-looking stuff...HAHA and they do look so prettylicious! =) The dark choc with peanuts and cheese ones seem particularly tempting to me!
Dying to try Krispy Kreme too..Not avaliable here yet...Sigh..The glazed ones are widely raved..but I'm not too sure if it'll be too sweet for my liking. Haha not as though I have the choice now!
Seriously , I do not understand why the craze over donuts recently, until I came across an article on comfort food. "The term comfort food refers to a style of familiar, simple food or drink that is usually home-cooked, or consumed in informal restaurants. Many people turn to comfort food for familiarity, emotional security, or special reward. The reasons a dish becomes a comfort food are diverse but often include pleasant associations of childhood. Small children often seem to latch on to a specific food or drink (in a way similar to a security blanket) and will repeatedly request it in high stress situations. Adults eat comfort food for a sense of continuity."I guess the dough with a hole in the middle revives many of our childhood happiness and evokes our yearnings for such sweet innocence again. I like Snoopy and Woodstock. Not that I really like the dog or its storyline, but I used to read them when I was in Primary school, and somehow it feels very comfortably nostalgic whenever I look at the beagle and his yellow-feathered friend. They remind me of the time when everything seems so happy.
So, what are some of your comfort food?