Updates
Had a pretty good weekend. As usual, I once again proved that retail therapy works!!
Was very pleased with my purchases (not on impulse!), in particular, my new HP! Proud of my decision! =)
Had a gathering with my hall friends, and I've always been happy to meet up with them. we lead such diversed lives - diff industries, diff aspirations, diff countries, diff lifestyles. They always managed to share their funny anecdotes and meaningful tales from all over the world. I am glad I have met them in my life :)And I would never forget the exaggerated way Ash narrates stories (I hope your poor tortoise has finally found its solace! May it rest in peace!)
May these friends remain as part of my life :)
Have not really nursed my health back to its perfect state. After the spate of sickness - persisitent cough, flu, nose allergy, fever, headache, gastric flu - I still feel weak. Physically, and sometimes emotionally too. Guess the virus has gone into my head and my heart.
To end it all, tough decisions have to be made, and so do sacrifices. Maybe that's when I will fully recover, and ready to move on once again. Going to take some time though.
Pretty hooked on darked chocs lately (at least 75%). But i've been told they are pretty "heaty" and can cause constipation. Hmm..ok, I shall try to curb my cravings!
Am going to re-start my Candidias regime again. Maybe I can feel healthier and better after that! Inspired by Ash's detox! HAHA. Ok. Hope I can survive through the 3-weeks! Looking forward to the hols too! Going overseas! Yeah!
Quote of the day: " Women is meant to be loved, not understood".
I totally agree :)