Delaying Gratification
Friday, March 16, 2007
  Of certainties and uncertainties
I am quite certain this is a cross breed between a Japanese long-haired and a stray cat. Note the ginger cat in the drain? I am darn sure they are related.


Finally decided to sit down and post something.




The past 2 months have been quite tough. Experienced a whole lot of emotions which I had not gone through for the longest time. It's not like I want to, but they just crept in silently without my realisation, and somehow refused to budge. And I was defeated uncontrollably.




Uncertainties - something I know I have to live with, yet I seriously detest it. I hate it when plan change at the last minute, when I do not know what to expect, when things go out of my expectations, when things go haywire. I dislike how I cannot predict a situation. I dislike not being in control.




Maybe it's the pride in me. The refusal to admit that I have gone wrong. That I am not right. When facts have proven so, yet i still stubbornly self-deny that I am weak.




I feel weak, yet do not wish to admit so.




I have become the kind of person I detest and look down on.




Yucks. To be truthful, I do not like the ME now.




I wonder when I will get over this phase.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / December 2009 / August 2010 / June 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]