Hello, 2007!
Okay...finally had some time to do up resolutions for 2007! The past week had been busy...a mixture of work, as well as personal matters. Been trying to squeeze as many things as possible into each 24 hrs, so that I can fully maximise each day. For I know once the hectic kicks in, I will not be able to do all the things I want to.
These days, I find myself sleeping lesser and lesser. Not sure if its my subconscious telling me to wake up and not to waste the precious time in bed. The usual time I get up is ard 9 plus ten, even if I slept at ard 3-4am, which I had been doing for almost the past month. Yes, I would still feel tired and all that, but I just couldn't sleep in any later.
Ok before my post hits 2nd Jan, I better list down my resolutions! Basically nothing much of my resolutions in 2006 had been fulfilled, so.. i guess i shouldn't be too ambitious since I know I prob won't be able to hit my resolutions again! well, what the heck! If resolutions are that easily attainable, then you would not have to set them anymore right!
1. Eat my vitamins and greens daily
2. Run more and visit the hot yoga sessions weekly
3. Do my work dilligently
4. Fulfil no.3 and still have time to spend with my friends and family
5. Fulfil no.3 and 4, and still have time to myself
6. Be nicer to people around me; Be nice to my friends, be even nicer to my enemies
7. Please...let my memory serve me better!
8. Quit being such a clumsy donkey!
Okay that's all for the time being.. To whoever reading this, pls do remind me constantly of my resolutions!