A little something unforgettable
Seasick...
This is the 1st time I ever encountered seasickness. Of my many outings at sea, this is also the first time I felt fear out in the sea. For a moment, I really thought hard and long of the tsunami victims.
I've always considered myself a strong swimmer and a sea-lover. Yet the recent trip left me a little shaken. Perhaps it's a wrong choice of time, to be out at sea during monsoon period. Or, maybe I have just been too naive - seeing only the tranquil side of the deep blue, sheltered from the storms out in the open.
In the huge mass of blue body, there is no doubt about the possibility of one being swallowed by enormous waves where lightning bolts and human fear co-exits.
I am thankful for for my safe return.
Overall, the trip was alright, a short relaxing break sans the unexpectated impactful "trauma". Time to seriously re-consider certain judgments made in life.