chow chOw CHOW!!

SO CUTE!!
I'm not an avid fan of big dogs, and I'm actually more of a Cat/ Guinea Pig/ Terrapin person, but I just couldn't resist myself from going ga-ga over these two Chow chows!! They are just like 2 tame lions (Big cats!). Well, they are pretty aloof and grumpy for dogs to being with, perhaps that's the reason why I'm atrracted to them. Every time I take a certain bus, I would pass by this pet shop, where these two CHows are supposed to be guarding. Finally one weekend, I managed to walk past this shop, and pretended to be shopping for pet food, while stealing glances at the chows lying/ sleeping outside of the shop. And under the watchful eyes of a parrot (just next to the 2 chows), I took pics of them. I tried ways and means coaxing them to look in my direction, but they obviously paid no attention to me!!! They even turned their heads away, and looked even grumpier!!! Just when I encounter not 1, but 2 BIG dogs i'm not afraid of, they refused to return the affection! Humph!! DOGS!! ARghs!