Just have to get these off my chest..
What is wrong with me!! I keep falling asleep during movies!! This time round, it's SUPERMAN.
ARghs. And during the supposed climax, the battle at sea part..i missed the entire scene of how superman got hurt, how he was being rescued, how the villian got away.. According to my friend, I had slept for quite sometime. Sheesh. Well, cant really blame me. The scene was dark. The fighting actions were repetitive. The expressions were stoic. The dialogue was boring And er, it was late, and i think i'm just tired. So I think i'm the only sleeping soul in the full-housed cinema during those scenes. I wonder if I re-watch LOTR, will i fall asleep too? Goodness..tt must never happen..
Mentioned this to SC, and the response was that I am "Xu1 Tuo1", loosly translated as "exhausted", "fatigue", "drained". Well at least tt's what was being told to me.
And now for vocab of the day: " Unforgiving"
Definition- Harsh and severe; Providing little or no opportunity to forestall undesired results or mistakes
Thanks to SC for inspiring me on the vocab of the day. And may we both have better luck with our "mutual friend"! ;)