Recuperating
I seriously don't recall myself being so weak. Both physically and emotionally.
In my secondary school days, I shared a room with my chicken-pox-infected sister for two whole weeks, and nothing happened to me. During my uni/ post-uni days, I never caught any flu/ coughs from any of my 2 sick room-mates (at least that what i remembered!)
Yet just in a short span of a month, I had 3 bouts of fever, accompanied by coughs and flu, vomited at least twice.
I had wanted to keep a record of 0 mcs during this term, yet eventually I gave in during the last few ticking minutes. Alas!
And during the most recent overseas trip I had, I succumbed to some unknown virus again which left me with a fever and some vomiting again.
If you put a chicken-pox-infected person within 1km, I think I will surely be infected.
Goodness! What has happened to me? Is it a symptom of ageing or what? But I'm only a quater of a century old! ok just slightly over that number. I refuse to believe my organs are breaking down!
Perhaps they are disintegrating..under the pressure of too much scoldings, naggings, avoiding arrows and stabs, negativity, piles-of-chopped-trees-made-into-useless-papers work...and so much more.
Look what my occupation has done to me!!
To be honest, I love my occupation, its just the work I hate!
ARGHS.
Emotionally, I feel that my heart is giving way too. Sometimes it is better not to think so much because the more I try to analyse certain things, I get stuck. Life itself is already so complicated, other things should be kept simple and easy. To quote from ashyln , " Worse thing is when you feel sick from the organ that keeps you alive." How apt.Well, not to worry, I'll get well. I aways do :)