I Think, therefore I Am
Seems like taking quizes are the lastest fad now. So let me jump on the bandwagon!You scored as Philosophy.
You should be a Philosophy major! Like the Philosopher, you are contemplative and you enjoy thinking about the purpose for humanity's existence.
Philosophy
92% Journalism
92% English
83% Theater
83% Sociology
75% Biology
75% Art
75% Dance
67% Linguistics
67% Psychology
58% Mathematics
58% Engineering
50% Anthropology
50% Chemistry
42%Interesting..but i'm not really surprised. Philosophy used to be my minor in Uni, while Lit and Theatre studies were my 2 major. Unfortunately, I had to drop philo because i simple couldn't deal with the statistical part of it, and the logical reasoning was too much for a lazy person like me. I got more and more fed up while trying to reason with logic. I don't understand why must people see so much into a simple thing, and make such a big problem out of it? Well, actually i do like the thinking part of philo, just that my mind prefers not to deal with such sophistication in an already sophisticated world :)