I must admit, year 2005 has been a disappointing year for me. So has year 2004. Thus, I am going to change that. True, regrets are inevitable, but I will try my best not let meyself down. I told a friend thatI didn't want to disappoint anyone anymore, and I was told it's simply not possible, because people always hold expectations of you, and you can hardly fulfill every single one of them. Thus, I shall be realistic, and just to maintain my stand: Not to disappoint myself, because I know myself best. If I know I can do something, I shall do it.
2. Be Efficient!
This is actually a subpoint of the 1st. I know I can be efficient, but I have been slacking. I need to activate all my brain cells in order not to let hibernation take over. Well, easier said than done! So, this brings me back to no.1, do not make excuses for myself.
3. $50 bonus
Lady28 will know what I am talking about. It's not a big amount of money, but hey, it's money right? And a great boost to my morale, sniggers.
4. At least 6 hours of sleep daily
I want to sleep before 12 midnight daily. And be on time for work and appointments.
5. Spend time with my family and friends
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]