A mad rush
Finally the long awaited 2006 has arrived.Without fail, it started off with a big bang.First of all I puked all the way from Boxing Day 2005 to New Year's Eve, and continued into the next year. 24-hour clinic really earn big bucks. $59 for a late night consultation and tons of bitter pills.First day back at the battlefield, I thought I was ready for the impeding doom after the well-deserved break. Alas, how wrong was I! Not only was I emotionally ambushed, I also sustained numerous braincell injuries that would need god-knows-how-many-sessions-of-retail-therapy to lick the wound clean.Gosh.It has been a long time since I've felt fatigue.And I have a strong feeling this is just a tip of the iceberg. Of couse it is. Back at No Man's Land, we started rambling off what a lousy day of battle it had been. And we all know that after the verbal diarrhea, the battle continues still. Fire has never really ceased. It just takes a break, only to await for more to begin.Tomorrow will be another day of fire, and no one knows who the ultimate winner is until war is declared over. I wouldn't want to end up being one of the figures in the casualties.We shall wait and see.