Delaying Gratification
Thursday, November 17, 2005
  Of my likes and dislikes (part2)

I must admit this: I am a fussy one. But I do try to accommodate others and I have learnt to compromise. However, no matter how much I try to be tolerant, there are still many things that get on my nerves.

Ten things I really hate:

1. I hate waiting. Waiting for people who don't even bother to call and inform me, leaving me worried, imagining things, looking like a fool among the sea of people.

2. I hate care-less people i.e. people who are blunt, "duh", tactlessness. People with such senseless minds that it din even occur to them what being "considerate and to compromise" is.

3. I hate disrespectfulness and ungratefulness. Never, never, ever bite the hand that feeds you. Hmm, guess I share a love-hate relationship with my pet terrapin.

4. I hate rain and storms, be it when I'm indoors or outdoors. It's such gloom and impending doom everywhere else when the weather turns foul. Even human nature seems to be darker then.

5. I hate insects. In the animal kingdom, I hate those with stick-thin legs, shiny hard-crusted armour, and multi-segmented bodies. Yet there must be a reason why cockroaches have been thriving since the era of dinos. Charles Darwin is such a talent. Survival of the fittest, that has always been the groundrule.

6. I hate people who assume without clarifying i.e. acting self-righteous smart alecs.

7. I hate the dark side of humanity. I just simply do not understand why can't we all live in peace, happily ever after? But then, tt contradicts the rule " survival of the fittest". Guess all humans have more or less internalize this rule, and thus to eliminate others is an innate human behaviour.

8. I hate people asking me when I am getting married.

9. I hate people asking me why I am so short, and why the people I hang out with are all of my height. I firmly believe there must be some problems with the food in my primary and secondary school.

10. I hate people looking at me, sniggering at my pimples on my face!!

That aside, I know sometimes I, too, commit these unspeakable sins that I myself proclaimed so righteously of. Thus, forgiveness from everyone is kindly being sought now. I know those whom I've offended will surely forgive me, as I've been such a kind, nice, lovely soul to all.

Hiaks Hiaks.

Additional "hate": I really dislike the fact that I have to watch my language, my grammar, and my spelling. It's such an inevitable chore of life. sigh.

 
Comments:
So.. when are you getting married? Hiak.. Hiak.. Hiak..
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / December 2009 / August 2010 / June 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]